Friday, April 23, 2010

full of color in my life today...!!

what i see is blue...
yeah...
my home now is blue..
after install the new zinc...
now my home is full with blue....
oppsss...!!
dun ever2 think other else...
oh i see...
u have a yellow mind...
hihi....

i see purple rite now....
it's is becoz of my shoes....
my futsal shoes....
after i done writin this blog...
i will gone to arena futsal....
yeah...
at last...
i can play with my brand new shoes in the right place
after all..
so excited...!!

i see red before i see the purple...
i think maybe becoz of my sambal telor...
that i cooked before....
my father ate it with licking his finger...
i wonder...
he wanna show his hunger or wanna show..
how delicious my sambal telor...
hihi..
i dunno....
what i know...
my life is full with color today....
i'm happy...
n i wanna color my life after this with more color...

loving always....
n enjoy this life guys...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment