Saturday, March 20, 2010

i can do it...!!u can do it ZUL HELMI AZAM..!!

yeah...
just trying to increase
the level of my confidence rite now...
i have 4 design that have done yesterday..
today i want to design 4 more...
if i could...

this morning my mom is seducing me to follow her..
follow to wedding ceremony at paya jaras...
my birthplace...
so i've don't decide yet...
i really want to finish this design as fast as i could..
but i really want to go out to...
to rest my brain lil bit...
so this is the pathway that i've been talking so long in here...
everyday is a choice....

selamat pagi semua..!!

but today i think..
i will follow my mom...
i think maybe...
my intuition says more follow my mom..
besides i think my ideas getting 'dry' rite know...
so i feel like that's a best choice rite now..

hani..
i will show u my design after this okay...
i want u to comment n critics me over n over...


yesterday...
i meet inrummurni...
yes...
its been so long since we meet last time..!!
wow...
she's getting skinny rite now...
i mean her face...
ahahaha...
i think there's a more fat at his body...
ahahahhaa....
she has new boy already...
she said that the boy that she have been rite now..
is the boy that she dreams so long...
hihi...
it's good to you my friend...
i hope u enjoy your happiness with him...
oh one more thing...
she said that he's like to trying to change her..
wow....fascinating...
i would like to see those changes...
hihi...

to radhiah...
yes...
u read my blog everyday...
that a nice of you...
for you..
i will try to update my blog everyday...
okay...
i said i'm try....
so sori if couldn't...
thankz to read my blog....
i hope u enjoy it...

radhiah adalah seorang model iklan gigi..

enjoy this life....
enjoy the pathway of your life..
i wish that u all have a happiness...

2 comments: